Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Crochet coasters

I made from some left over yarn from my dish cloths these cute vintage coasters. They are so is so easy to crochet. Within a few minutes a coaster is finished. What a great 'take along project'  for in your bag. Great for when you have a few minutes. Or just in front of the TV. A nice small project in between the bigger projects to actually finish, we all know some of these projects take a long time!
You can find the coaster pattern here. My next coaster will be made with red yarn and I also blue yarn leftover so I may have to make a blue one too..



Marga (MarPie) said...

Zien er leuk uit maar wat ga je er nou mee doen?
Wordt het toch een dekentje al is het maar een kleintje?


Janet said...

What type of yarn did you use? Ithink they are very nice.


ria vogelzang said...

Toch wel heel lief!!! Vroeger had ik zo'n gehaakte sprei over m'n bed....

Liefs, Ria.

Doniene said...

You always have such fun little projects!! So cute!! Still love that little bear!!

Hope all is well with you!

mb said...

Lucy...these are just fun and they do look easy to accomplish :)

Jan said...

Coastersw? Now why didn't I think of that? I'm all about those fast, fun projects and I have all that leftover yarn from my dishcloths too!

Getting out the crochet hooks and giving it a shot! Thank you so much for sharing.

God bless you,

Handmade by Boing! said...

Superleuk Lucy! Staat ook nog op mijn lijstje (wat niet, pfff)
Herinnert me er trouwens aan dat een soortgelijk patroon in de Mollie Makes stond (met garen er zelfs bij). Misschien vanmiddag maar even opzoeken... Groetjes!

At My September Cottage said...

They are gorgeous Lucy, love the colours also. Your crochet is so beautiful.